Thursday, October 20, 2011

To a new chapter in our life...

The adventure begins tomorrow! We pick up B at the airport at 4:30pm. Our sitter for t fell through so we had to do some scrambling, but finally decided to use my FIL's vehicle which will fit us all. So we'll all be going to pick her up and then we'll get some Thai takeout when we get home. After her meals at the school in New York, I know she'll like some comfort food from her homeland. She called today - I think from her tour of New York City a but I missed the call because my phone was set to vibrate. But it was good to hear her voice. We're all so excited and can't wait to see where this will take us. Our life will not be boring, that's for sure. Change is good. Change is fun. Change will propel you to do things you otherwise may never dream of doing. Here's to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment