Thursday, October 6, 2011

Countdown!

We got an email from B this morning. She is excitedly preparing for her trip. She was hoping to find a large pink suitcase with her mom yesterday but found one she really likes that is Disney-themed.


B has never been out of Thailand before so this is a major adventure for her! She leaves in just a little over a week and after her four days of training in New York she will fly to meet us two weeks from tomorrow! We are so not prepared! But, it will all come together I am sure. Yesterday t and I spent the morning shopping for bedding and pillows, etc. for her room. After some mis-purchases, I am very happy with how it came together. She loves pink so I knew I would have to incorporate that somehow.


Now to get a dresser, bookshelf and mirror up and add some finishing touches and we'll be good to go...on the room at least. My list of things to do is pages long and I'm trying not to put it off any longer. This afternoon I will write our handbook. Or at least get a good start on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment