Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mall of America

Everyone keeps asking me if we've brought our au pair to the Mall of America yet. We hadn't for the longest time (something you usually want to avoid this time of year) but on Saturday night I decided to make a quick run there so I could buy some new clothes for myself. I wanted it to be a quick trip since it was late and stores would be closing - I figured I had about an hour to make my rounds - so I was going to go alone. However, J found out I was going and begged to come along because he just "loves the Mall of America!" so I asked B if she wanted to come along so they could just wander around and have fun while I did my shopping. After quickly making some apple fritters (I had promised J) we were in the car and on the way by 8pm. I had some success and they had fun. We didn't get home until almost 11pm and then it was time for bed. This momma was wiped out from her power shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment