Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The holidays are here!

Saturday night we brought B out with my family for our annual holiday tradition: dinner and a musical. We had a lot of time to kill in between dinner and the show so we stopped by Macy's 8th floor holiday exhibit. It wasn't as big or as cool as I remember it being when I was a child. I was there maybe eight or nine years ago when my niece E was a little one and I think it was even better back then! J said it was the same this year as the last three years so he was not into it at all. I think B enjoyed looking at the display. I wish we could've caught the holidazzle parade but it was just ending as we were going into the exhibit. We'll have to try to get down there another time. A time when I'm dressed warm enough and wearing more comfortable shoes than I was on Saturday!




No comments:

Post a Comment